Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Purchases...

I purchased both the top & bottom! I love the high waist on this pants so much!


Add caption

I love the fit of this shirt however i dont like the slits in the sleeves. I plan to finally put my sewing machine into use when this shirt arrives.

Looking forward to wearing this blazer w/ shorts & nice tank :)
In light of the upcoming season i purchased quite a few items. Mostly shirts, dresses, & infinity scarfs; lord knows i have enough shoes & bottoms to last me a lifetime. Anyways, most of my stuff was bought at my favorite online store & Express, with the exception of a few minor items(Bakers, BEBE, & J.Crew purchases).

Striped Tank (J.Crew)

3'' KhakiShort (J.Crew)


Blue Blazer (J.Crew)
Sorry i couldn't copy or save my the pics of the Express items. I'll just update the post with pics when they arrive on Saturday. On another note its 60 degrees outside; Fall is upon is :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those first shorts are darling! Fabulous fall picks!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete